Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Farewell

I have come to the completion of my master’s in early childhood. I am proud of myself and really didn’t think I would ever start or finish at my age.

I have identified my true passion, which I have known was teaching since the fifth grade. God laid on my heart a love for children long ago. This is a legacy I have carried on from my grandmother, father and mother. They have always served in children’s ministries in church and loved and served children.

I have learned that my passion is really the driving force behind what I do, and I love what I do. I discovered and identified my personal microaggressions, which I had never heard of before. I also realized that I feel very deeply about the loss of recess in our early educational system.

One long term goal I have is to pursue my doctorate and ultimately teach up and coming teachers.

I would like to thank my professors for their intelligence, insight and professionalism. They have helped me learn so much.

I also want to thank the many colleagues that I have been learning with. They have made a great contribution to my education, as well. Good luck in all your future endeavors!



8 comments:

  1. Carole,

    Good luck throughout our journey to empower children, families and the early childhood community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole Good luck in the future. I have truly enjoyed your insight into all of our discussions. Have fun with the children you work with now and the ones you yet have to touch their lives.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole,

    Good luck Carole!!!! I like the comment that you made about you have learned that your passion is really the driving force behind what you do, and you love what you do. I totally agree with you.

    Thanks for being a colleague of mines.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole,
    You and I both have come to the conclusion that our passion is what is best for children!! I wish you luck in all that you do.. Thanks for every comment, every response and every helpful piece of information you have ever given me. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole,
    Best wishes to you. I know the children you watch over are in wonderful hands. Thank you for your support throughout this program.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carole,

    Wishing you all the best in the future. You are a wonderful asset to the early childhood field! I am sure you will go on to inspire and touch many lives of young children and families.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carole,
    How exciting you are going to pursue your doctorate!! Best wishes in everything you do!! You are so passionate about children that you will make a wonderful teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carole,

    I'm so excited to hear that you are going to pursue your doctorate!!!! I'm thinking about doing the same. Best wishes and good luck in your endeavors!!!!

    ReplyDelete