Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Reflecting on Learning
My most passionate hope for my future as an early childhood professional is that I will effectively implement many of the ideas I have learned throughout this course with regard to anti-bias education. I want my classroom to reflect a respectful, all-inclusive environment. I also want my heart and mind to be totally sold out to the idea of anti-bias education. I am currently exploring opportunities for advancement in my education, as well as my choice of careers. Within the next five to ten years, I hope to pursue a doctorate, leave the classroom and work in an area that will impact many more teachers and children with anti-bias education work.
I wish to thank my colleagues and professor for the insights and support I have received throughout this course. It has been a tremendous learning experience and a joy to work with each of you. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

3 comments:

  1. Carole,
    Your hope to have a classroom that is respectful and all-inclusive will be a great assest to your community. I am impressed as well with your plans to pursue a doctorate degree. Kudos to you!! Best wishes for a bright future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole,
    From what I've learned about you throughout this program, I have no doubt that you already maintain a respectful,loving, anti-bias environment. I'm looking forward to completing this degree, I marvel at you thinking of a doctorate already!! That's great, best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole,

    I love your passion and dedication towards the early childhood field. There is so much more to learn and I wish you success in all of it. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete